Thursday, September 21, 2017

Ways You Can Help

Please consider bringing an item to donate on your next visit! The Susquehanna River Archaeological Center (SRAC) is launching their 2017 giving campaign.

I hope that you can find it in your hearts to support SRAC's efforts dedicated to the research, education, and preservation of our local Native American and archaeological heritage. As we cannot accept state or federal funding, our survival depends on our community and generous individuals like you donating whatever they can. But I also want you to know that there's more than one way that you can help. 

As you know I am not only a cofounder and director of the Center, but I also run the Crooked River Co-op across the street. This gives SRAC a unique opportunity to not only receive monetary donations, but also donations of items that we can sell at the co-op. 100% of what we sell your item(s) for goes back to the museum every day. 

So as a part of the giving campaign this year I am asking all of you who love our community, love what SRAC is doing, and have an item that you feel we could sell and raise money for the Center with at the Co-op to please consider donating that item. (If You give me a list of your donations with your contact info I will send you a letter for you to claim it on your taxes.) Most importantly, whatever way you choose to support SRAC, I want to thank you in advance for helping our organization staffed 100% by volunteers and committed to serving our community every day. Together we can make a difference. ❤️

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment