Attic on Sunday August 2nd. We will be closing the streets down again and we will have vendors and food and refreshments but we have a few new twists!
1.) This year we are having a huge rummage sale as part of the street event. SRAC is teaming up with the Crooked River Co-op members to have a huge spread in the center of the Broad Street area dedicated to this - with SRAC getting 100% of the sale amount that they make on items donated to sell! So if you have items that you want to donate before then please let us know for us to come pick up or you can drop off. Thanks!
2.) This year we have changed the auction a bit!
- the auction will be quite a bit upgraded in the quality of the items donated by local businesses and other supporters and we have included autographed memorabilia such as a boxing glove signed by Muhammad Ali to bucket list trips such as a three day New Orleans Jazz & Dining experience with airfare and hotel included, a NASCAR Driver For a Day NASCAR Racing Experience and even a Golf Trip for two to Pebble Beach! Click here to see some of the items we have already! http://waverlysatticsrac2015.eflea.ca/view NOTE: Every few days or so I will add new items so it will be important that you check back from time to time!
- the auction will also be a "transitional auction" - by that I mean between now and the event on August 2nd, I will be adding items online here:
- two weeks before the event all items that are in the online auction will be available to view in the SRAC lecture hall
- the online auction will end at midnight the night before the event (midnight Saturday August 1) and the highest bids will become the starting bids for the silent auction that will be live in our lecture hall until 2pm during the event.
- the highest bids at the silent auction will again be the starting bids at the LIVE AUCTION run by auctioneer Henry Evans (who is truly a lot of fun to watch even if you don't bid!)
- Remember that your bid may very well be the highest bid at any time, but will stand the chance of getting beat until the live auction at 2pm during Waverly's Attic.